Women were shunned for being ‘ThinFat’ – skinny but untoned.
While men were kicked to the kerb because of their hair – for having too much or not enough.
Managing director Greg Hodge, 43, defended the superficial system, saying: “Members of BeautifulPeople rate hundreds of beautiful hopefuls every day who aspire to be granted access into their beautiful world.
“BeautifulPeople members, through a democratic rating system, filter out the undesirables, in order to keep their dating community beautiful.”
The controversial figure has previously made headlines for offering plastic surgery advice to unsuccessful applicants.
Doubling down on this attitude he added: “With a little more education in aesthetics, we will be able to further increase our market demographic and make the world a more beautiful place.”
Here are the Top 10 ‘ugliest’ traits according to the men and women of BeautifulPeople.com
Top 10 ‘ugliest’ features according to women:
- Bad mouth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
- Too short
- Bad skin
- Un-groomed facial or body hair — unibrow, nose hairs, wild beard, excessive back hair
- Crooked, large or otherwise ugly nose
- Balding or unkempt hair (not specifically styled that way)
- Bad posture
- Dirty or long nails or both
- Too skinny/scrawny/effeminate
Top 10 ‘ugliest’ features according to men:
- Obese/ overweight
- Eyes too far apart or close together or wonky
- Big/unsightly nose
- Bad skin
- Poor figure (No shape, curves)
- No butt, too much butt
- ThinFat — Skinny but; no body tone
- Bad mouth/teeth — too small, no lips, poor teeth
- Bad makeup (too much makeup, makeup not correctly applied)
- Unibrow, no plucking, too much plucking
Source: Read Full Article