Cheating capitals of Britain revealed in eye-opening study – where does YOUR area rank?
How many love-rats are there in your local area?
A revealing survey reveals which region houses the most cheats.
And surprisingly, a posh Berkshire town has been named the biggest hotspot for infidelity.
Windsor is the cheating capital of Britain.
Apparently, residents of the posh town are most likely to use Illicit Encounters.
This unconventional website matches married people together, allowing them to stray without their partners finding out.
According to the website, a sizeable 4.29% of Berkshire locals are members of the site.
Penarth, in the Vale of Glamorgan, also houses many unfaithful Brits.
Around 4.12% of the town’s population frequents the Illicit Encounters website.
Henley-on-Tham’s, Barnstaple and Staines residents were also outed by the study.
More than 3% of those living in these areas have been looking for lovers outside their marriage.
To check where your local area ranks, check out the Illict Encounters Infidelity Index.
The database provides information from almost one million postcodes in the UK.
Simply enter a region to see how many members are present there.
Cheating hotspots of the UK, according to Illicit Encounters
1 Windsor (Berkshire) – 4.29% of population
2. Penarth (The Vale of Glamorgan) – 4.12% of population
3. Henley-on-Thames (Oxfordshire) – 3.98% of population
4. Barnstaple (Devon) – 3.22% of population
5. Staines (Surrey) – 3.16% of population
6. Farnham (Surrey) – 3.16% of population
7. Beaconsfield (Buckinghamshire) – 3.15% of population
8. Hamilton (South Lanarkshire) – 3.15% of population
9. Coleraine (Coleraine) – 3.13% of population
10. Beverley (East Riding of Yorkshire) – 3.11% of population
Source: Read Full Article