Ingredients for 2 servings
For the mushroom soup
- 200 g smoked tofu – only in 3-mm slices, then into 2-cm squares cut
- 150 g oyster mushrooms – cut into strips
- 150 g herb mushrooms – with the stem in 8 mm slices, then in 1 interface with a Raster carve*
- 150 g tomatoes – 1.5-cm cubes
- 1 Nori seaweed sheet into 4 cm long, fine strips
*This can handle the spicy liquid.
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 750 ml of water
- 5 TABLESPOONS Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 3 TABLESPOONS sesame oil, roasted
- 5 slices of ginger – cut into strips
- 1 stalk of lemon grass with the back of a knife tapping
- 1 Kaffir Lime Leaf
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 3 TBSP roughly chopped coriander
- Preparation time: approximately 10 minutes
- Cooking/baking time: about 15 minutes
1 TBSP sesame oil in a high frying pan and fry the Tofu in it on both sides until Golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
The remaining Oil in the pan and fry the mushrooms in about 3 Min. fry for a minute. With Tamari glaze and fill with water. Lemon grass and lime leaf and lightly season with salt and pepper. The Whole to the boil and then about 10 Min. simmer.
Subsequently, the tomatoes, the Tofu, the ginger and half of the seaweed strip and 2 Min. cook. Lemon grass and lime leaf, remove and season with salt and pepper.
The soup, two soup bowls and sprinkle with coriander and the rest of the algae strip garnish.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 371 kcal
- Carbs: 11 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Fat: 23 g