Ingredients for 1 Ltr. Soup
For the broccoli soup
- 280 g of broccoli – washed, roughly cut in small florets; the stalk dice
- 130 g Zucchini – wash and chop
- 80 g of carrots – peel and cut into 5 mm slices
- 90 g of green cabbage – the hard style, remove the leaves roughly cut
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 800 ml of water
- 2 TSP miso paste
- 2 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 1 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 clove of garlic – peel and chop coarsely
- 1 Pinch Of Cumin
- Pepper from the mill
- 40 g of Watercress
Preparation time about 10 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
The peanut oil in a saucepan and the carrots in it for 1 Min. for a short time. Then Zucchini, Kale and garlic and cook for 2 Min. steam.
Add the water, miso paste and Tamari and stir with cumin, salt and pepper.
The Whole approx. 10 Min. simmer the broccoli for 5 Min. mitköcheln.
Then the soup in a blender until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
The soup in a soup bowl, fill with the Watercress and serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 153 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 8 g